Envirofone is the one administering and handling the Cashinmyfone as sub-brand. If you happen to view their company contact us page, you will notice that it contains Envirofone on its contact details. Majority of this has the same rules applied on its main Envirofone site, the only suitable advice that the team has presented is to utilize the main Envirofone site instead of the sub-brand. That way you are going straight to its source and utilizing a website that gained more attention and concentration regarding its good design expanding the sales. The main sites offer charity recycling as well. Try to visit the site and look for more details.
Who are CashinmyfoneCashinmyfone provides an easy way for people to recycle their old or damaged phones as well as protect the environment. The Mobile phone recycling and reuse service is provided by the Easyfone Ltd which also operates the Envirophone. The company aims at providing sustainable solutions through the recovery of mobile phones for reuse as well as recycling mobile phones that do not stand a chance of being reused.
A Cashinmyfone ReviewThis service of mobile phone recovery is provided for by the Easyfone Ltd under which Envirofone falls. It is not a charity organization but a for-profit organization with registered offices at Guildford House, Heather Close, Macclesfield, Cheshire.
Looking at its environment policy, the company aims at managing CO2 emissions through the recycling of mobile phones that are unsuitable for reuse. The company however prioritizes on the reuse rather than recycling. This helps in diverting a huge amount of waste that goes to landfill annually. Huge sums of money have been paid to the large number of consumers who have visited their website with the aim of disposing off their old or damaged phones.
You would also be in a position to compare the prices on offer for the phones from their price comparison site.
How does cashinmyfone work?When selling your old mobile phone or other device through Cashmyphone, you are required to follow the following easy steps.
- Visit the cashinmyfone website. Search for the model of your mobile phone by typing in a text at the search box. This should help you to find your damaged or old handset and see how much you could fetch for it.
- If satisfied with their prices, it would be important to key in your details as pertaining to address, and even how you would want the money to be sent.
- Sending them your old mobile phone- this will cost you absolutely nothing as Cashinmyfone provides a padded envelop to you as well as a postage paid address label. You are supposed to put the old handset that you want to sell in the padded envelop and take it to the post. There are post offices that will offer insurance upgrades on the phone sent.
- On receiving your old mobile phone, Cashmyphone validates it to ensure that it is as per their terms and conditions. Once it is found to meet these, the payment is made immediately to the customer.
- You can manage the whole sales process by the use of My Account where you just need to sign in.
- You can track the mobile phone and the progress of the sales process from the time it is received, tested, graded and the dispatch of the payment for the same.
Payment options, Cashinmyfone reviewThere is a wide range of payment options available for your old phone. It is however imperative that you acknowledge that the payment comes after they receive the phone. Options include;
- Paypal- The payment is made direct into your account
- Argos Voucher- This is bound to offer a higher value on your old phone. You get to choose from the wide range of products that come with Argos Voucher.
- Cheque- Dispatched 1-3 days after the phone has been examined.
- Bacs- Cash transferred directly in the chosen account after validation of the phone.