Fonebank is considered as one of the original mobile recyclers, since establishing the brand in the UK makes it has expanded overseas. With years of trading behind them Fonebank has excellent customer service and good payment options, we see only one draw back and that is not providing free packaging of devices to their offices.
Who is FoneBank?The Fone Bank is part of a established mobile phone recycling organization operating in London. The services of the company are available in England and Wales.
The service deals with recycling and reusing mobile phones hence giving a simple and yet smart management solution for new, outdated, excess or second hand phones. The service delivered by this organization is full inclusive. It features: evaluation, payment and safe disposal of unworthy phones. Currently the company is recycling and reusing an approximated 90,000 phones.
The aim of the business is to help in preventing pollution in the environment that comes as a result of irresponsible disposal of mobile phones and their accessories. The company utilizes and exceeds the expectations of WEEE initiative by far.
Fonebank Recycling approachThe fone bank mobile phone recycling always encourages people to trade-in their used mobile phones to help in conservation of the environment as well as remuneration purposes. Their main focus includes network operators, SME Businesses, manufacturers, individuals and public service institutions.
Even if the phones you have do not have the value to the organization, you can just call the company on further discussion on how you can get them recycled to save the environment.
Fonebank review on how it worksFonebank will accept a wide range of phones irrespective of functional standard or not.
- The first step is searching for the model of your phone. The organization has a wide range of phones in their database. There is a search bar in the website which you can use to get the model and value of your phone.
- Once you spot the model of your phone, click on the select button marked in red color. Just like you are shopping online, add the phone you have selected to the cart through selecting "add to cart" button. If you have more than one phone you want to sell, search through the database and include all of them in the order.
- Once the Phone Bank cart is full, click on the red button, "check out". In case you are a new customer, click the blue "Create Business Account" button. There are some few details in form of questions that you will be required to fill in.
- You will also be provided with comprehensive details on how to go about posting the order. A special reference number is given to orders that have been placed by the clients for easy tracking of the order.
Fonebank Postage Review
- Log online and make your order in Fone Bank Mobile Phone Recycling site. This will take just a short time to complete. The organization does not send envelopes of jiffy bags since this contributes in slow turn around of devices.
- Print out or Write the name, email address and telephone number of your order. This should be included in the envelope or the jiffy bag with your phone. You don't have to include the phone charger, headphones and other accessories that come with a handset when posting to Phone Bank.
- The sending of the phones can either be done through office drop in, arranged courier for the collection of 10 phones or more, free post and special delivery.
Fonebank review on why you should sell your phone to them
- Phone Bank are a reliable and licensed business
- Excellent payments
- Fast and easy use
- Attractive prices
- Environmental friendly
- Phone Bank have a wide model list
- Above £26 million paid out