Fonehub has been in the market for quite sometime now, on the other hand, there is a lack of online reviews made from independent source about them than comparison of sites as this creates tough judgment for feedbacks when they offered. Aside from small numbers of reviews available, according to reports, the pricing of the company is not fixed. There are cases wherein the company offer lower price for a certain mobile phone and there are also cases wherein they offer higher price for the same particular cell phone. So, doing such transaction with the company it is better to compare first the rates to ensure that traders make the right decision to do dealings with them.
A FoneHub Review: How it worksYou can recycle that old mobile in just three simple steps with FoneHub which is definitely a positive spin on the program. By following these steps once you are on their website you will be able to decide if this is the best mobile phone recycling program for you to choose.
- Search for the model of your mobile phone of their website and view the cash offer they are putting on the table and then just fill in your details to accept the offer.
- Wait a few days when you receive their at cost envelopes comes to your door and then you put your mobile phone in, and send it back.
- Once you mobile has been received and reviewed then your payment is sent out and you just sit back and wait.
FoneHub reviews who the program really isThis is a company that is very environmentally friendly and helps out the environment by reusing or recycling our old mobiles in the UK. The creators have over 10 years of experience in the mobile business and really do have the best intentions behind their business plan.
However, as an overall mobile phone recycling program Fone Hub is simply below average. Two of the biggest factors it has going against them is the fact that the postage is not paid for and that there is only the option of getting paid by cheque. Other recycling programs offer cash, gift cards, charity donations, vouchers, PayPal transfers and even direct deposit!
While most of the information online about Fone Hub states that payment will be issues within 2 days, the real FoneHub reviews from past customers online claim that the process takes up much more time and is a bigger hassle then they actually lead on. This is a prime example of why it is good to do some shopping around before you decide who to purchase a product or a service from.
How do the FoneHub deal with phonesAs a UK resident were you aware that there are reportedly close to one hundred million unused and old handsets laying around that we could be recycling for cash. Not only could we be getting extra dough for these mobiles but we can also join together to help decrease the amount of pollution we put into our environment.
When you read a FoneHub review online there may not be anything mentioning the fact that the batteries in our old mobiles can leak cadmium and contaminate our landfills and drinking water. Due to those facts there have been multiple mobile phone recycling programs, like Fone Hub, spring up in recent years as a resort to help brighten our future community.
Our ConclusionThere are really quite a few of these programs up and running so reading some FoneHub reviews before you pick a program is always recommended. Unfortunately, as good as Fone Hub's intentions are the program just does not stack up to the competition for a few different reasons.
- A thorough FoneHub review will show you that the postage is not paid for to send in your mobile and you have to use and pay for their envelopes because the program does not accept any other type of envelopes for recycling.
- While many other programs have a few different payment arrangements to choose from, Fone Hub only gives you the cheque options which can take more than 7 days to receive.
- This program also does not accept non working mobiles which puts a lot of people at a loss for their old handsets.