|Avg. extra earnings||£0|
|Phones with best price||0|
In this world, MobileCashMate is a recycling company where there were a relatively safe choice. However, this recycling company has been shown that several occassions to reduce the price offered for handsets for very minor scratches. Our advice is to classify your phone in working mode to acquire full value of your unit then benefit and take photographic evidence of it's condition as well as understanding the clear requirement guidelines for your phone. We recommend that consumers choose an alternative to Mobile Cash Mate, the best price may not lead to more money in your pocket.
Mobile Cash Mate ReviewMobile Cash Mate recycles mobile phones, iPod touches and iPads. There isn't much good we can say about them, the majority of the customers who have contacted us have stated that they have received lower price offers for their devices. In addition, MobileCashMate Argos vouchers offer you on average 10% more for your old device.
Mobile Cash Mate or MCM is part of Greencyc Limited, an accredited company that collects, refurbishes and recycles mobile phones and other electrical devices. In addition to the mobile phone recycling for cash, MobileCashMate offers a store to purchase mobile phones once they have been refurbished to an A grade standard.
MobileCashMate - How to recycle mobile phonesAfter the release of their new site, Mobile Cash Mate have provided the customers with a simple process to fly through.
- Search for your mobile phone using our search box, compare prices and select Mobile CashMate.
- Click through to visit the MobileCashMate sale page. Double check you phones conditions meet their standards for a full working quote. Take additional photos of your device to prove condition.
- Select your preferred payment option; Argos Vouchers, Cheque or Bank Transfer and proceed to fill out your contact and delivery details for your FREE postage bag.
- Remove the back of your phone, and keep the SIM card. When the post bag arrives, read the details and post back for your cash!
Do they accept lost stolenMobile Cash Mate use CheckMEND, a service to block the sale of stolen or lost phones that have been reported. This CheckMEND service runs your devices IMEI identification number and flags if it is any of the above or blocked by the network. Mobile CashMate does not accept these lost, barred and blocked phones. Stolen phones are reported to the police to start civil proceedings, MobileCashMate don't play around!
Compare Mobile Cash Mate PricesFrom seeing adverts on TV you would think there are only a few mobile phone recycling companies, when actually there are over 50 in the UK! We are a comparison site that provides people like you a simple guide in choosing the best deal through price, ratings and payment options. Mobile Cash Mate is no longer listed on our websites.
Mobile Cash Mate scamThe question on peoples lips when they find a new company like this is... 'is Mobile Cash Mate a scam?' Well hopefully by reading customers reviews and comments you will be able to make your own decision on this statement. The problems people can have with mobile recycling are detailed below. Check these and you will get paid in full fast.
These tips are for the paranoid among us
- Phones lost in the post - Royal Mail slip up from time to time, take your phone to the post office before you send to get registered post or recorded delivery. You'll be insured and able to track this.
- You will receive a lower quote by email - When you sell on Mobile Cash Mate any recycler, check your phone meets the standards to get full 'working' price. This is always present on the handset price page.
- You take too long - When you complete the sale you have 14 days where MobileCash Mate and other recyclers hold the price. After this the price will be adjusted to the current price being either lower/higher.