Price comparison Compare Phone Recycle Bank
|Avg. extra earnings||£0|
|Phones with best price||22|
Phone Recycle Bank ReviewMaking some cash from your damaged or used handset with Phone Recycle Bank is an easy and easy process. The customers use websites for handset comparison to sell their gadgets. This has helped the PhoneRecycleBank to pay over 1 million pounds in the first six months of their launch which was in 2009.
A review of the Phone Recycle BankThe PhoneRecycleBank was established in 2009 as part of a global distributor company for mobile phone. It has experienced tremendous growth in the past which has enabled it to cut a niche for itself in the market as a recycle company of repute.
It therefore does not need introduction to many people in the UK. In the first six months of operation, the company had made payments amounting to over a million pounds. The company gives a guarantee as pertaining to the devices that are submitted to them that they will be recycled according to the policies of the European Union.
The company has stated that out of all the handsets purchased from the customers for cash, 85 % of them have been refurbished so as to allow them to be used again. The good thing about the company is that it offers an easy process of checkout.
How the Phone Recycle Bank works.Recycling your handset with the PhoneRecycleBank will put you in the same group as the UK Recyclers who pay some good money as well as operate a large centre for refurbishing the handsets. All you have to do however is just follow some simple steps and you will have sold your old or damaged handset for that extra cash to the Phone Recycle Bank. These steps are-:
- Visit the phone recycle bank website. You should find it easy to use it as there are daily updates on the website as pertaining to their layout and the queries that clients might be having. These also pertain to tracking their devices and knowing the progress of their transaction.
- From the website, you should try to locate your phone by typing in its model. This should help you know about the price tag on your phone.
- Second phase pertains to posting he phone to them. Postage methods can be done by the use of their bags. Alternatively, you could post the device yourself and earn an extra one pound. The Phone Recycle Bank however advises their customers to use paid for recorded services for handsets whose value exceeds 40 which should act as an insurance cover incase the handset is lost during delivery. The freepost tariff is however insured up to 39 pounds.Reception of the gadget and confirmation by the company-The Company will value your gadget and depending on how damaged it is. The company then dispatches the payment to the customer.
PhoneRecycleBank payment optionsThe phone recycle bank offers their customers an easy way of getting the cash for their old handsets through cheque. Options include the ones discussed below.
- BACS- On receiving your handset, your money will be sent through a bank transfer. In this case, you will collect the money from your bank account.
- Cheque- On validating the device, the cheque is posted to the address the customer provided before sending the device. You therefore have to be sure about the postage address that you provided for sending your check.
- Paypal- Once the Phone Recycle Bank has received the handset and validated its value, the cash is paid in the paypal account within 24 hours.